Be a part of something great.
When you choose to support our ministry you enable the eternally significant work of serving children. We rely on people, like you, who understand the importance of raising a generation of Christ followers by equipping those who are discipling them today.
Our Sponsors and Partners
Our ministry began in 2008 as a social network designed to bring together children’s ministry leaders in a free online community. It has since grown to serve the global Church through events, training and advocacy.
Today, we are a nonprofit mission, funded by local churches, individual donors and various ministry sponsors. We look to God for a bright future and believe He will rise up as we work to stand with one another in unity.
Tory has been working with international and Dutch youth in the Amsterdam area. Along with helping out with youth camps and dad/kid camps, he co-leads a group of English speaking 10-14 year olds from Crossroads International Church. This group of amazing youth meets for fun and community. The leaders of this group use the meetings to share with the youth about God and how He loves them.
Along with working with the church to continue developing their English kid’s programs, Tory plans to continue using social events for expat/international youth as a way of connecting with more kids and families in the area while also doing English tutoring to connect with the local Dutch kids.
Your support will allow Tory to continue working with this group while also allowing him to connect more with the expat/international community and the Dutch community.
Working alongside the people in the southern part of Belize, David and Karen share the Love of Jesus by implementing children and student ministry into public schools (presently 6 schools/2,000+ children each week) and local churches. They have established feeding and food distribution programs (close to 1 million meals annually) with the goal of moving towards community gardens. They also organize quarterly medical teams with free medicine and vitamins and have both a stationary clinic as well as “mobile” medical equipment.
Your support of their ministry ensures they can continue to reach the children and children’s leaders indigenous to the nation of Belize.
Maryam has created an innovative ministry program designed to serve Farsi speaking children around the world. As “Aunty Maryam,” she teaches children about Jesus. Her program is viewed by millions in Iran, Afghanistan and other Farsi speaking communities. Many of the families watching her program are Muslim.
Supporting her ministry ensures this vital ministry into the Middle East will continue.
Our friend in Lebanon, Youeel Tarabay, is working to train children’s leaders from the Middle East region. He combines basic teacher training with ministry to fit the needs of his community in a unique and innovative way.
This year, they will be doing three different events to serve the community there. The image to the right is of graduates from one of these programs. It is more academic in focus and is led by local leaders serving one another.
Your support of this ministry will help to ensure this program can grow to serve even more leaders in the Middle East region.
In Uganda, we are working with Basic Bible Truths to develop a training program for leaders of children. We are also raising support for Bibles to be used by Pastor Henry in the school he helps lead.
Your support of our projects in Uganda ensure the good news will be presented to the children in churches all across the country.
Pastor Alex Fedorchuk leads an organization called “Agape” in Ukraine. Their ministry works to serve over 3,000 orphans with encouragement and love. They teach the children basic bible truths and provide support programs for orphans as they age out of their homes.
Your support of Agape provides for continued ministry to orphans in Ukraine. In partnership with Pastor Alex’s ministry, we have also launched the Orphan Prayer Initiative.
To order prayer cards, email: Team@CMConnect.org
Past and Upcoming Projects
Some of the projects in our current pipeline of development are:
- Establishing a ministry office and training center
- Developing a library of free resources for children’s ministry leaders and teachers
- Feeding and medical support for ministries in the Middle East
- Global Training Team launch program
- Implementing a program to prevent child sexual abuse in the Church
If you’d like additional information, or want to help get one of these projects moving forward, please contact us: Team@CMConnect.org.
Since 2014, we’ve been able to launch or fund the following programs:
- Training for children’s workers in Egypt
- Resources for a mission trip to Greece
- Training and consulting for children’s ministry in Australia
- Curriculum for the entire nation of Belize
- Planning and launching the Children’s Ministry Conference
- Free resources to serve several church plants in the USA and Australia
- Development of free online training and leadership encouragement
- Recruitment of key staff and volunteers
- Leading and mentoring three new ministry interns
- Serving at various children’s ministry and missions conferences and retreats
- Raising funds to serve children’s workers in Ebola stricken Liberia
- Working to fund a children’s pastor who is fleeing persecution in Egypt
- Training of children’s workers in Rwanda
- Exploratory trip to Kenya and Uganda to plan future projects
- Support of children’s ministry development in Netherlands
- Launching of the global orphan prayer initiative
- Creation of the CMNow podcast to provide free training to our community
- Training of children and children’s leaders in Colombia
… and many more to come!