CMConnect exists to connect, serve and advance under-resourced children’s workers from all over the world.
We focus on leading leaders of children, not teaching children.
- Rwanda – trained around 300 leaders in the Anglican Church to use a children’s Discipleship Program in partnership with DCC
- CMConference – hosted at LHCC, had about 600 attendees and over 100 training options, people came from all over the world
- Tanzania – trained about 250 leaders in the Lutheran Church to train trainers in children’s ministry Discipleship
- Office – opened our new office space at the Mellwood Art Center in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Ghana – provided coaching, consulting and training for a couple hundred leaders at a church of 3500 in Accra. Then, provided training for teachers at a local International School and orphanage.
- Belize – we led two teams to Central America where we worked in partnership with one of our network ministries, Kidz Konnect 4 Jesus, to launch some evangelical dance ministry and to serve a local school.
- Training – over 1,100 leaders in local ministries from all over the world
- Volunteers – over 100 people served to help us in our mission
- Discipleship Program – we are beginning our new program to train local church leaders on multiplying their leadership capacity
- Consulting – we will be working with some local churches to help them lift up the level of their church’s children’s ministry efforts
- CMConference – will be on February 20-23 at Graceland Baptist in New Albany, Indiana… just across the river from Louisville, Kentucky
- Lebanon – training with local teachers
- Kenya – attend and participate in Global Children’s Conference
- Togo, Benin (behNEEN), Burkina Faso, and Ivory Coast – training in Discipleship
- Other trainings are also being developed.