CMConnect exists to connect, serve and advance under-resourced children’s workers from all over the world.
We focus on leading leaders of children, not teaching children.
- Rwanda – trained around 300 leaders in the Anglican Church to use a children’s Discipleship Program in partnership with DCC
- CMConference – hosted at LHCC, had about 600 attendees and over 100 training options, people came from all over the world
- Tanzania – trained about 250 leaders in the Lutheran Church to train trainers in children’s ministry Discipleship
- Office – opened our new office space at the Mellwood Art Center in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Ghana – provided coaching, consulting and training for a couple hundred leaders at a church of 3500 in Accra. Then, provided training for teachers at a local International School and orphanage.
- Belize – we led two teams to Central America where we worked in partnership with one of our network ministries, Kidz Konnect 4 Jesus, to launch some evangelical dance ministry and to serve a local school.
- Training – over 1,100 leaders in local ministries from all over the world
- Volunteers – over 100 people served to help us in our mission
- Discipleship Program – we are beginning our new program to train local church leaders on multiplying their leadership capacity
- Consulting – we will be working with some local churches to help them lift up the level of their church’s children’s ministry efforts
- CMConference – will be on February 20-23 at Graceland Baptist in New Albany, Indiana… just across the river from Louisville, Kentucky
- Lebanon – training with local teachers
- Kenya – attend and participate in Global Children’s Conference
- Togo, Benin (behNEEN), Burkina Faso, and Ivory Coast – training in Discipleship
- Other trainings are also being developed.
He is also the author of “Collaborate: Family + Church” a collaborative work by 35 authors on how the church can impact the family. Chanley is an award winning speaker and does training, consulting and ministry work internationally on issues related to Children’s and Family Ministry. He has travelled to over 34 countries and has a genuine heart to serve and train leaders of leaders with a focus on leadership in the local church and discipleship of children.
Latest posts by Michael Chanley (see all)
- The cyber-bullying of Ryan Frank- March 1, 2017
- The second best conference for children’s ministry?- January 10, 2017
- 2016 in review… and a preview of 2017- December 30, 2016