About the Children's Ministry Retreat
Our team will pick you up from the airport in Belize City (BZE) and transport you to the site of the 2017 CMRetreat, Camp Legacy.
Your lodging and food, while in country, will be covered at our expense. You’ll need to provide your own airfare and purchase any incidentals you require.
Camp Legacy is a beautiful facility overlooking a river amongst the beautiful wildlife and vegetation of Belize. Time will be provided to take a nature hike and refresh in the gentle flowing and clear water of the river.
Several excursions will be planned for the week (weather permitting). They are ALL included in the price:
- a zip-line trip through the jungle
- a tour of the local villages
- a day-trip to a private island with an option to go snorkeling… or you can just relax on the beach all day.
Each morning will begin with a short devotional and we’ll finish the day with a prayer challenge. We will also plan lots of time to get to know one another and some optional consulting sessions. In group activities, we will work together to find solutions to any challenges facing your ministry by creative group discussions.
Our goal is for you to come away, refreshed and ready to tackle the challenges of leading in your local church!
“… he said to them, “Come with me by yourselves to a quiet place and get some rest.”
Mark 6:31b (NIV)
Dates and Cost
The dates are October 16 to 20, 2017.
Please schedule your flight to arrive in Belize City (BZE) as near to noon on the 16th as possible. Departing flights should be in the early afternoon of the 20th.
The cost to attend is $450. However, we have discount codes available for a limited number of people. Our guests at the 2017 CMConference will be the first ones to get an opportunity to grab the following:
- 5 coupons worth $200 off
- 24 coupons with a $100 discount
- participants of the CMConnect Discipleship Program are invited to attend for free
Win a Free Trip
Win a Trip to Belize at the CMConference!
- CMConnect will purchase airfare for you, and a guest, to travel from any continental state in the U.S.A. to Belize City (BZE). There, we will pick you up and transport you to the site of the 2017 CMRetreat
- Your lodging and food, while in country, will be covered at our expense
- You, and your guest, will join our other guests at the retreat center overlooking the river
- Several excursions will be planned for the week and may include (weather permitting) a zip-line trip through the jungle, a tour of the local villages and a day-trip to a private island
- The dates of the trip are October 16-20, 2017
HOW TO ENTER
- Anyone registered for the 2017 CMConference will be entered into a drawing, which will take place the last night of the conference. You must be present to win.
- Each name registered will be entered in the drawing; if you register a guest, their name will be entered and your name will be added for an additional chance to win… bring your friends and increase your chances to win!
- This prize is not exchangeable or refundable in any way. We will not award the cash value
- You must provide your own passport and any expenses incurred enroute (i.e. food, medicine, etc.)