Resourcer Booth Space (small nonprofit) – $300
This basic level partnership includes one booth and is normally $600. We offer it for $300 for small nonprofits with annual revenue below $300,000. You are encouraged to offer your resources and services to our guests. We do not control what you sale. We do not take a percentage of the sales. We encourage those serving in our resource team to apply for roles as trainers. However, we do not guarantee selection to anyone.
- Maximum of one space per ministry approved at this rate.
- 8 ft. x 8 ft. space with an 8 ft. x 4 ft. table included.
- Booth space not to exceed a threshold of 20 in. from the ceiling (anything under 8 ft. will be fine, taller items can be accepted if arranged in advance).
- Free Public WIFI is provided by host.
- You are responsible for loading, setting up, managing and tear down of your space.
- We encourage you to offer materials, resources and supplies for direct purchase from your booth space.
- Conference registration is included for you and your team.
- Basic power supply is provided.
- Special requests may incur additional expenses.
- Payments serves as reserves your space and serves as sole agreement between parties. Payment is nonrefundable.
When and Where: See Conference.CMConnect.org for venue details
Schedule: Booths have to be set up by lunch on the first full day of the event (day 2). Resource space will officially open at lunch break and stay open the entire day. Booths stay open all day on day 3 and close after the Main Gathering, that evening. You are welcome to stay day 4 or to set up early for day 1. However, we condense our main resource hours to offer a greater benefit to you.
Why: Your support as an event sponsor will help to fund the work of our nonprofit ministry, CMConnect.
Details: You can find additional information about our upcoming conference, including speakers, schedule, etc. by visiting our website: conference.cmconnect.org